for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic (KR),
who want to enter the Russian Federation (RF) again
What should a Kyrgyz Republic citizen know about the established ban on entry to the Russian Federation?
The ban on entry into the Russian Federation can be initiated by all state bodies of the Russian Federation with indication of justified reasons.
According to the Legislation of the Russian Federation, law enforcement agencies establish a temporary or permanent ban on entry into the Russian Federation for a foreign citizen.
Authorities initiating the ban:
– Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation,
– The Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation,
– The State Border Service of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation,
– Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare (RosPotrebNadzor),
– Federal Medical Biological Agency (FMBA of Russia),
– The Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation,
– Federal Bailiff Service,
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation,
– Federal Communications Agency of the Russian Federation,
– Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation,
– Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation.
Step 1: Where can I get the official information in advance about the presence or absence of the ban on entry to the Russian Federation?
The official information on the presence or absence of the ban on entry to the RF can be provided by the Border Guard Service of the RF Federal Security Service. To prevent problems when crossing the border of the RF, we advise to receive in advance an official letter from the Border Guard Service of the RF Federal Security Service, as well as from the RF Federal Security Service. The request can be sent in two ways:
– to fill in the application form addressed to the Federal Border Guard Service of the RF Federal Security Service in the State Migration Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (or download the form on the site of the State Migration Service) and send it by registered mail (address: 101000, Moscow, Myasnitskaya str. No.1), a copy of your passport must be attached to the application. Correctly indicate your mailing address to which the response to your request will be sent. Demand a voucher of the application in the Post Office and do not lose it.
– You can also contact the official website of the Border Guard Service of the RF Federal Security Service and receive a response to your e-mail, specifying it (e-mail address) when completing the electronic appeal.
HOW TO DO IT
Through the search service you type the text ->> “Web-reception of the Border Guard Service of the Federal Security Service of Russia” www.ps.fsb.ru;
Or the “Web-reception of the Federal Security Service of Russia” http://www.fsb.ru/fsb/webreception.htm.
The text of the message must be comprehensible, the questions must be clearly stated.
In order to find out whether you are banned or not, type the following text:
Dear employees of the Federal Security Service of Russia.
I am a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic (full name), date of birth ____________,
Passport data ______________ AN-INN
According to the data, the ban expired in _____ . (Or – I do not know the ban expiration date.)
At the moment, in order to safely enter the Russian Federation without material costs, I ask you to give me reliable information about whether I am on the list of persons whose entry into the territory of Russia is limited.
(IN THE FIELD “ATTACH THE FILE” ATTACH THE SCANNED PASSPORT)
Step 2. How to get instant reference information about the initiator and the terms of the ban?
On the site of the State Migration Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic http://ssm.gov.kg/blacklist/ in the field “Checking for Banned Entry to the Russian Federation”, you can get free information about the terms, reasons and initiator of restriction of entry to the Russian Federation.
Step 3: How to find out which area of the Main Directorate for Migration Affairs of the Russian Ministry of Interior (MOI) is an initiator of entry ban (through the Russian MOI)?
You can check your data in advance for the presence of a ban on entry to the RF through the Russian MOI, go to www.fms.gov.ru, page “On-line services”, subsection “Checking the grounds for banning the entry to the territory of the Russian Federation to foreign citizens and stateless persons through the Russian MOI”. You can check your data by yourself.
Step 4: What to do if there are grounds for banning the entry to the territory of Russia through the Russian MOI?
If there is a ground for banning the entry into the territory of the Russian Federation through the Russian MOI and you do not know the reason and terms of entry ban, do as follows:
– On the main page of the official website of the State Migration Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, http://ssm.gov.kg/, in the field “CHECK FOR THE BAN OF ENTRY TO THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION”, there are lists of citizens with restricted entry to the territory of the Russian Federation, indicating the reasons for and duration of the ban (given the fact that the data on persons with restricted access is updated, the date of entry into the Kyrgyz Republic and the latest update of the list of citizens should be taken into account).
– If you did not find your data on the website of the State Migration Service of the Kyrgyz Republic, you should send an electronic request to the Main Directorate for Migration Affairs (hereinafter referred to as “MDMA”) through the official website of the Russian Ministry of Interior in the section “FOR CITIZENS“, item “Reception of applications of citizens and organizations“, select the last item “Main Directorate for Migration Affairs” in the list of subdivision units for request receipt, then tick in the “I have read the information” item and click on “Submit a request“. The MDMA will send a response to the e-mail address you indicated in the appeal.
Step 5: What if the Russian authorities did not respond to your request?
If you have not received a written response from the Russian governmental authority to the point of the issues raised in the application within 2 months, taking into account the period of delivery and the time for application consideration (citizens’ requests are considered within 30 days from the date of registration of the written request), you have the right to file a complaint regarding the inactivity of the units of the system of the Russian Ministry of Interior and their officials to a higher official of the system of the Russian Ministry of Interior, as well as to the Prosecutor’s Office of the Russian Federation, attaching a voucher of first application previously received in the Post Office (attach a copy of your passport).
Step 6: What if you were deported upon decision/ruling of a court of the Russian Federation?
The State Migration Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic cannot assist in excluding from the “black list” to citizens who have been deported upon court decision and regulations of special services of the Russian Federation. In this case, you can appeal a decision on entry ban in Russian courts in accordance with the procedure for appealing court decisions.
Step 7: In which cases can citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic apply to the State Migration Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for excluding from the restricted entry list?
According to the Interdepartmental Work Plan for the implementation of agreements reached after the meeting of the Kyrgyz Republic’s leadership with the head of the Federal Migration Service of Russia K.O. Romodanovsky on May 30, 2014 in Bishkek, an application can be filed by citizens of the following categories:
- if close relatives (parents, spouse or children) have Russian citizenship (a copy of the passport of parents or a spouse who are citizens of the Russian Federation, a copy of the marriage certificate and other documents of close relatives confirming family relationship);
- if a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic studies at Russian universities (a copy of proof of student status or documents confirming the studies);
- if a citizen had a regulated status (a copy of work permit (patent), temporary or permanent residence permit);
- If a citizen is a highly qualified specialist (copies of relevant documents, judicial appeal, the employer’s job offer);
- If a citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic needs urgent treatment (copies of certificates, medical reports and referrals).
The application and copies of all documents must be submitted to the Information Consulting Center under the State Migration Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic at the address: Bishkek, Toktogul Str. 237 (Molodaya Gvardiya boulevard).
In the southern region (Batken, Osh, Jalal-Abad) at the address: Osh, Lenin Str. 277.
Note: In some cases, a ban on entry into Russia may be initiated by other state agencies (the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Interior of the Russian Federation, the State Border Service of the Russian Federation, RosPotrebNadzor, the Federal Medicobiological Agency, the Federal Tax Service of Russia, the Federal Bailiff Service, Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Federal Communications Agency, the Ministry of Transport). In this case, you will not be able to receive information about the ban on entry through the MOI of Russia and the Migration Service of the Kyrgyz Republic. In such cases, the request for the reasons and terms of the ban should be sent to the Russian Federal Security Service, then, if necessary, the Federal Security Service redirects your request to the appropriate state body of the Russian Federation.