Receipt of an immigrant status (permanent residence permit) by foreign citizens and stateless persons
In accordance with:
the Regulations on the procedure for registration and issue of temporary and permanent residence permits to foreign citizens and stateless persons in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, approved by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on November 13, 2008 No. 626;
the Regulations on the procedure for granting an immigrant status in the Kyrgyz Republic, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic as of December 15, 2001 No. 793.
Reception and consideration services provided by the Migration Service are free of charge.
The list of documents necessary for receipt of a residence permit (temporary, permanent residence permits) in the Kyrgyz Republic includes as follows:
- Application (Questionnaire) – issued at the Passport Office at the place of residence;
- National passport (with the Russian translation, notarized);
- Document confirming the residence of a citizen in the Kyrgyz Republic for at least 5 years (visa, temporary registration certificate);
- Birth certificate (a copy certified by a notary);
- Autobiography – in detail;
- Letter of employment verification – on the letterhead;
- Residence certificate;
- Marriage certificate (divorce certificate, a copy certified by a notary);
- Spouse’s passport (a copy);
- Spouse’s notarized consent to obtain a residence permit in the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Consent of the owner of the house or apartment for residence registration;
- Copy of the passport of the owner of the house;
- Contract of sale and purchase of the house or apartment;
- Technical passport to the house or apartment;
- AIDS, RCMH (Republican Center for Mental Health), RND (Republican Narcological Dispensary) – at the examination the original passport must be submitted;
- Certificate of clean criminal record of a foreign citizen in the territory of the state of which he/she is a citizen, and for stateless persons – certificate of clean criminal record in the territory of the state where he/she resided prior to the entry into the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- For pensioners – a copy of the pension certificate;
- For the unemployed – a notarized custodial obligation or a bank account.
The documents for a permanent residence permit are submitted in 2 copies.
The documents for a temporary residence permit are submitted in a single copy.
In addition to the above-mentioned documents, non-CIS citizens must enclose the following documents:
- Application of the company on the job location;
- The company’s charter;
- The company’s license;
- Tax inspection certificate;
- For real estate owners – a permit of the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Work permit issued by the Migration Service.
Note: If necessary, when receiving documents from the applicant, internal affairs authorities and the migration authority of the Kyrgyz Republic have the right to require additional documents from the applicant.
Official documents, copies of which are submitted for obtaining a residence permit, executed in the territory of foreign countries, must be legalized in diplomatic or consular offices of the Kyrgyz Republic abroad in accordance with the established procedure, unless otherwise stipulated by international treaties to which the Kyrgyz Republic is a party.